Cleveland, Ohio 2020-11-22 14:11:28 –
* See Governor DeWine’s recent press conference on the coronavirus pandemic above. *
Columbus, Ohio (WJW)-The Ohio Health Department released the state’s latest coronavirus number on Sunday.
In the last 24 hours, 8,133 cases have been reported and 12 people have died. There were 205 hospitalizations and 24 ICU admissions.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, there have been a total of 351,419 confirmed and estimated cases of COVID-19 in the state, killing a total of 5,996 people.
Governor Mike DeWine advises residents to stay vigilant as Thanksgiving approaches.
He provided some tips on Twitter on how to celebrate safely. This can be confirmed below.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below.
- Ohio coronavirus count: 8,133 cases reported, 12 more dead
- The dog is still missing after the driver crashes into Amherst’s house, and the owner is anxious for his return
- Bedford Church Volunteers Distribute Thanksgiving Meals at Drive-Through Events
- Police: A 12-year-old boy was shot and killed when he knocked on the door
- A special compliment set up outside Hudson School to honor a 7-year-old boy who was killed while riding a bicycle
Ohio coronavirus numbers: 8,133 cases reported, 12 additional deaths Source link Ohio coronavirus numbers: 8,133 cases reported, 12 additional deaths