Cleveland, Ohio 2021-11-30 15:32:03 –
For more information on the Ohio Vax-2-School program, watch the previously aired video above.
(WJW) — Thirty winners were announced on the second day of the Daily Prize on Tuesday afternoon. Ohio’s Vax-2-School program.
And the winners are:
1. Paul Augenstein, Canal Winchester
2. Bryce Bennett, Washington Courthouse
3. Stephen Belent, Beaver Creek
4. Jacob Cameron, Plain City
5. Jennifer Cole, Scio
6. Haley Dixon, Bowling Green
7. Avon Lake Bentley Hall
8. Paxton Heflin, Columbus
9. Zoe Helmic, Inglewood
10. Lilin Hernandez, Lorain
11. Noah Holman, Columbus
12. Christina Kinkeler, Westlake
13. Madhav Khanal, Stow
14. Haley Nab, Harrison
15. Erin Kulhanek, Chillicothe
16. Jonathan Lewis, Troy
17. Jenna Lutz, Toledo
18. Henry Marshall, Wyoming
19. Cooper McRitchie, Northfield
20. Nishaan Meet, Cartland
21. Corsen Oyer, Jackson
22. Emilia Patterson, Wasworth
23. Benjamin Payne, North Royalton
24. Markalen Rogers, Columbus
25. Michalis Sarakinakis, Westerville
26. Kylie Schlanger, Beachwood
27. Emily Schneider, Newark
28. Meadow Stiles, Toledo
29. Joshua Thomas, Westlake
30. Cheryl Weaver, Fostria
The application deadline for winning daily prizes in the scholarship program has passed, but you must apply to win one of the five $ 100,000 Grand Prize scholarships by midnight on Wednesday, December 1st. ..
Winners of the Grand Prize will be announced around 7:29 pm on Friday, December 3rd. Ohio lottery broadcast.
Scholarships are awarded under the Ohio 529 College Advantage Plan and can be used at Ohio University, Universities, Technical / Vocational Schools, or career programs of your choice.
If you are in a qualified age group and you receive the first dose COVID-19 (new coronavirus infection) Vaccines, you can enter to win the grand prize here Alternatively, call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
click here, If you didn’t catch yesterday’s winner’s name.
Suggest a fix
Ohio Vax-2-School day two winners announced: Here’s the list Source link Ohio Vax-2-School day two winners announced: Here’s the list