New Orleans, Louisiana 2021-09-20 10:13:41 –
New Orleans – Beignet Fest works with food vendors to attend this year’s festival to showcase a variety of Beignet dishes. Instead of the annual festival canceled due to the COVID-19 surge in the community, food will be available for purchase at vendor locations in the city.
In addition to donating the amount paid for the admission ticket to the festival’s charity, the Tres Doux Foundation, the Beignet Fest organizer asked festival attendees to “festival in place” on Saturday, September 25th. I am. The participating food vendors are:
- Vintage New Orleans offering Matcha Beignet, Cinnamon Beignet, and Crayfish Beignet (3121 Magazine St.)
- Vintage Baton Rouge offering Matcha Beignet, Cinnamon Beignet and Crayfish Beignet (333 Laurel Street, Baton Rouge)
- Loretta’s authentic pralines offering traditional beignet, praline beignet, chocolate beignet, pomegranate beignet, burger beignet, PB & J beignet (1100 N Peters, French market stall # 9)
- Ruby Slipper Café (200 Magazine St., 204 Decatur St., 2001 Burgundy St., 2802 Magazine St., 315 S Broad St., 2700 Metairie Rd.) Offers Cochon Beignets and Pumpkin Praline Beignets.
- Howlin’Wolfden (907 S Peter’s Street) Offers Chipo Trecrema and Bacon Cheddar Benier
- Luca Eats (7329 Cohn St.) Serving Oreo Benier
visit beignetfest.com For more information.
Organizers Promote ‘Beignet Fest in Place’ Source link Organizers Promote ‘Beignet Fest in Place’