Pittsburgh

Patete Kitchen and Bath damaged by fire in Scott Township – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 2021-10-27 12:36:00 –

A fire broke out early Wednesday morning at Scott Township’s Putty Kitchen and Bath Design Center. See Scott’s Fire Site: Click on the video player above. The fire was reported shortly before 12:05 am on Washington Avenue’s 1100 block business. The chief of the fire department (National Highway 50) said the person driving the car saw the smoke and immediately contacted the emergency authorities about the fire. We still don’t know if it’s a complete loss, “said Barry Erenrich, vice president of the Patete Kitchen and Bath Design Center. “Currently, some of the stores are out of order, but we were able to pull out all the important files needed to keep our business outside the showroom area.” Ellenrich also said in the event of a fire. He said there was no one in the building. Ellenrich said, “We will continue to serve all our customers. Everyone who purchases from us will be able to take care of us. We will continue to operate. You may need to do so from a distance. “The fire department was called to the scene of the fire.

A fire broke out early Wednesday morning at Scott Township’s Putty Kitchen and Bath Design Center.

See Scott’s Fire Site: Click on the video player above.

The fire was reported shortly before 12:05 am on Washington Avenue’s 1100 block (Route 50) business.

The fire chief said the person driving the car saw the smoke and immediately contacted the emergency authorities about the fire.

The chief said the fire began in the timber store area of ​​the building and one firefighter was treated for heat exhaustion.

Barry Ellenrich, vice president of the Putty Kitchen and Bath Design Center, said: “Currently, some of the stores are out of order, but we were able to pull out all the important files needed to keep our business outside the showroom area.”

Ellenrich also said that there was no one in the building at the time of the fire.

“We will continue to serve all our customers. Everyone who purchases from us will be able to take care of us,” Ellenrich said. We will be able to continue to operate. We may need to do so from a distance. “

The fire marshal was called to the scene of the fire.

Patete Kitchen and Bath damaged by fire in Scott Township Source link Patete Kitchen and Bath damaged by fire in Scott Township

Back to top button