Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-09-14 14:28:09 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – PNM assists Albuquerque customers with overdue electricity charges. The company will host an event on Wednesday at the Alamosa Health and Social Services Center near Coors and Bridge.
The story continues below:
- Marijuana: The effect of legalizing marijuana; Colorado’s warning to New Mexico
- crime: APD investigating armed robbery and deadly shootings near the airport
- Do not miss it: Judiciary oversight regarding monitoring of the use of force of APD is subject to change
- KRQEEn Español: Lunes 13 de Septiembre 2021
- trend: Make a history of two Navajo broadcasters announcing a D1 college football match in Navajo
It runs from 1 pm to 4 pm. People are required to bring their current invoice, proof of income, and ID of everyone in the house. Workers are on hand to help customers apply for financial assistance.
PNM hosting financial assistance event Source link PNM hosting financial assistance event