Cleveland, Ohio 2021-05-31 16:44:35 –
KOIN, Portland, Oregon — A 13-year-old girl in Portland suffers severe burns and is fighting for her life in the intensive care unit.
Destini Crane’s family said she suffered these burns in her bathroom after she lit a candle and a bottle of rubbing alcohol exploded.
Her family said she thought she might have been trying to follow a popular person. Ticktaku A “challenge” in which a flammable liquid is used to draw a pattern on a mirror and set it on fire.
Portland firefighters haven’t yet confirmed what happened, but told KOIN 6 News that it was important for parents to talk to their children about home safety.
“Whenever you ignite a flammable liquid in your home, you put yourself, your family, and everyone in the house at extreme risk,” Port said. Rand’s Fire and Rescue Fire Investigator Robert Garrison said: “We need to discuss the dangers of fire, especially in your home, whether they have flammable liquids or not. there is.”
Crane’s sister Andrea agrees with fire authorities to KOIN 6 News.
The crane is still in critical condition, but recent updates indicate that this week’s skin graft surgery was successful.
Suggest a fix
Possible TikTok challenge sends Portland teen to ICU with severe burns Source link Possible TikTok challenge sends Portland teen to ICU with severe burns