Colorado Springs, Colorado 2021-06-11 15:44:24 –
Colorado Springs, Colorado — Drivers in northeastern Colorado Springs need to expect overnight lane closures in the Powers Boulevard and Research Parkway areas this week as the crew is preparing. there is. Construction plan..
The following closures will take place:
- From 9 pm to 6 am Sunday-Tuesday, and Thursday: Intermittent single-lane closure of Northbound at Powers between Briargate Parkway and Woodmen.
- From 9 pm to 6 am Sunday to thursday: Intermittent single-lane closure to the south at Powers between Briargate Parkway and Woodmen.
- From 7 pm to 5 am Sunday to Tuesday: Research between Grand Cordera Parkway and Channel Drive, closing a single left turn lane to the west, closing a right turn lane to the west, closing a right turn lane to the east.
- From 7 pm to 5 am Wednesday and thursday: Research between Grand Cordera Parkway and Channel Drive, westbound left lane closure, westbound left turn lane closure, eastbound double left lane closure, left turn lane closure.
- From 9 pm to 6 am Wednesday: Intermittent double right and left lane closures in Northbound at Powers between Woodmen and Research.
- From 9 pm to 6 am Thursday: Intermittent southbound right lane closure and left lane closure at Powers between Woodmen and Research.
Speeds are limited to 45 mph for Powers and 35 mph for research. The driver should expect a delay.
During the closure period, the crew prepares the work zone Future Powers Boulevard and Research Parkway interchange reconstruction project.. Pre-construction activities include the removal of existing lighting structures, the installation of temporary lighting, the placement of underground utilities, and the transfer of traffic to open work areas.
Powers and Research project: Overnight lane closures expected this week Source link Powers and Research project: Overnight lane closures expected this week