Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 2021-05-27 07:43:28 –
Oklahoma City () – As the threat of bad weather increases throughout Oklahoma, authorities are encouraging everyone to prepare for a storm shelter in case of a storm.
Experts say it is important for families to prepare everything before a disaster occurs during bad weather seasons.
EMSA officials have stated that all families need to place the following items in a storm cellar or safe place in case of stormy weather.
- Oil-based pen
- Small radio, preferably self-powered radio
- Flashlight, preferably a self-powered flashlight
- Medium battery pack
- Canned or power bar
- Manual can opener
- Some small plastic plates and silverware
- Two small blankets
- Some water bottles
- First aid kit (band-aid, cloth, etc.)
- Money (preferably a small bill)
- Car charger for your cell phone
- A spare set of keys to your car and home
- Change of clothes for each person
- Whatever your pet needs
- Whatever you may need for your child
- Multipurpose / knife.
The organizer prioritizes the list by considering what it takes to survive the next 24 hours, rather than saying whether space is an issue.
Suggest a fix
Preparing your storm shelter for threat of severe weather Source link Preparing your storm shelter for threat of severe weather