Anaheim, California 2021-05-27 14:43:18 –
EC Application Co., Ltd.
Location: Anaheim, California
job title: Qualified stitching technician
Occupation: Full time (60 hours a week)
salary:$ 16.00-$ 18.00 / hour
The EC Application (ECA) has provided a seam device that produces high quality geosynthetic seams that, when tested using the appropriate testing method (ASTM), produce results that exceed the requirements of the project specifications. Use impeccable customer service skills to communicate with geomembrane installers, quality control technicians, project managers, or project engineers (independent CQAs) who give on-site instructions.
- High school diploma / GED
- You need to maintain and maintain a resume of successful projects with direct participation over IAGI experience qualifications (3 years / 3,000,000 SF)
- Understand the geomembrane lining system and be proficient in discussing how the intended results are met using the equipment provided.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- You need to provide a demonstration of your ability to consistently generate field seams that meet your project’s specification requirements.
- Drug / alcohol free (regular drug tests)
- You must have the knowledge and ability to maintain the seam equipment used by your company (including general knowledge of IAGI standards, safety regulations, and general construction safety when working around or near heavy equipment).
- You need reliable transportation and you need to get to work on time every day
- You need to move to all ECA worksites.
The main place to report jobs is the ECA job site. In addition, you will be required to travel to any site as needed. The workplace is not protected from the weather and can include excessive heat, cold, wind, rain, and other weather-related aspects. Work may be done on rough terrain, high places, waterside / water surface.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Ken Young. firstname.lastname@example.org Apply.
Qualified Seaming Technician – Anaheim, CA Source link Qualified Seaming Technician – Anaheim, CA