Anaheim, California 2021-05-27 14:40:12 –
EC Application Co., Ltd.
Location: Anaheim, California
job title: Quality Control / Compliance Safety Officer
Occupation: Full time (50 hours a week)
salary:$ 16.00-$ 18.00 / hour
- Perform routine inspections, tests, and documentation
- Submit weekly documentation, inspections, tests and training reports
- Responsible for data entry of information before submitting for review
- Immediately notify your immediate manager of any issues or deviations from your design plan, specifications, or EC application (ECA) QA / QC program.
- If a problem is confirmed, the work authority will be suspended and additional installation will be performed.
- Report to the project management team at least weekly and submit the required weekly ECA documentation.
- We delegate responsibility for completing such required documents, but we are responsible for ensuring that the form is complete, accurate and timely.
- Perform other assigned missions
- Ensuring that all ECA employees continue to maintain company value
- Establish and maintain an effective company-wide safety communication program
- High school diploma / GED
- Being able to work the time required to achieve the company’s goals
- Efficient operation of computers and all basic office programs
- You need the ability to read, write and communicate in both English and Spanish.
- You need to maintain and maintain a resume of successful projects with direct participation over IAGI experience qualifications (3 years / 3,000,000 SF)
- Understand the geomembrane lining system and be proficient in discussing how the intended results are met using the equipment provided.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- You need to provide a demonstration of your ability to consistently generate field seams that meet the requirements of your project specifications.
- Drug / alcohol free (regular drug tests)
- Have the knowledge and ability to maintain seam equipment using ECA
The main place to report jobs is the ECA job site. In addition, you will be required to travel to any site as needed. The workplace is not protected from the weather and can include excessive heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, ice, and other weather-related aspects. Work may be done on rough terrain, high places, waterside / water surface. This job description generally shows the nature and level of work, knowledge, and skills...
How to apply:
Interested candidates can submit their resume to Ken Young. firstname.lastname@example.org Apply.
Quality Control/Compliance Safety Representative – Anaheim, CA Source link Quality Control/Compliance Safety Representative – Anaheim, CA