Las Vegas, Nevada 2021-09-20 17:50:45 –
Las Vegas (KLAS) – After a great performance on Sunday, Raiders quarterback Derek Carr was nominated for the FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week. Carr completed 28 of 37 trials (75.7%) at 382 yards with the Steelers victory in the second week of the Raiders and achieved a passer rating of 126.2 with two touchdowns.
Additional aviation candidates
- Tampa Bay quarterback Tom Brady completed 24 of 36 trials (66.7%) at 276 yards in the Buccaneers’ second week’s victory over Atlanta, with 129.2 passer ratings and five touchdowns. Has completed.
- Arizona quarterback Kyler Murray completed 29 with 36 passes (80.6%) at 400 yards and three touchdowns with a passer rating of 117.6 in the Cardinals’ second week’s victory in Minnesota.
- Tennessee ran back, Derrick Henry rushed 182 yards in 35 attempts (average 5.2) and made three touchdowns with the Titans overtime victory over the Seahawks.
- Dallas running back Tony Pollard rushed 109 yards in 13 attempts (8.4 times on average), beating the Chargers in one touchdown in the Cowboys’ second week.
- Nick Chubb, who ran back from Cleveland, rushed 95 yards with 11 attempts (8.6 on average) and one Browns touchdown to the Houston Texans in the second week.
Through the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week Awards, FedEx provides fans with the opportunity to recognize their weekly top-performing quarterbacks and running backs in a Thursday-Sunday game. Voting is open until 3 pm on Wednesday. NFL.com/FedEx Every week of the season. Fans can also vote on Twitter via the polls published by @ NFL and the NFL mobile app.
Through the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week Awards, FedEx will make a $ 2,000 donation to the Historically Black Colleges and Technology (HBCU) in the name of the winning quarterback and running back ($ 4,000 total).
Each donation will be made in the name of the winning quarterback and running back and will be used for scholarships based on the needs of HBCU students.