Colorado Springs, Colorado 2021-02-09 19:19:30 –
Pueblo, Corona-The Pueblo County Commission has approved a contract to provide additional $ 300,000 in rent, mortgages and utility assistance from the Coronavirus Relief Fund project.
People residing in Pueblo County, outside the borders of Pueblo City, are given first priority. Funds were received under Federal Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
If you need assistance, please contact one of the following organizations. Walk-in is not accepted due to COVID-19.
- Catholic Charity, Pueblo Parish – (719) 544-4233
- Salvation Army Pueblo Corps – (719) 543-3656
Qualified applicants must meet several requirements, including:
- People residing in Pueblo County, outside the borders of Pueblo City, are given first priority.
- Applicants must disclose support for other local, state, and federal rents, mortgages, or utilities received or applied for and are not eligible for duplicate benefits.
- Applicants must show financial difficulties as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Those seeking assistance should not call United Way in Pueblo County as United Way acts as a fund administrator and does not process individual requests. All support is provided through Catholic charities and the Salvation Army Pueblo Corps.
Rent, mortgage, utility assistance available in Pueblo for those impacted by COVID-19 pandemic Source link Rent, mortgage, utility assistance available in Pueblo for those impacted by COVID-19 pandemic