Florence, South Carolina 2020-11-21 14:58:09 –
According to ESPN’s Adrian Voinaroski, Charlotte Hornets made a big leap forward as a free agent.
Gordon Hayward will leave the Boston Celtics after offering and accepting a reported four-year contract worth $ 120 million to come to Queen City.
The Celtics star, 30 years old, has $ 34 million left in his final year in Boston and has decided to opt out earlier this week.
Hayward missed the entire season after suffering horrific and horrific injuries during his team debut with C in 2017. He suffered from ankle dislocation and tibial fracture. Hayward suffered an ankle sprain and left the NBA Bubble for a month during the playoffs of the past season, but returned at the Eastern Conference Finals.
Hayward made Butler appear in the 2010 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Championship Game.
Pacers and Knicks were some of the other candidates for Haywards’ services. The NBA season begins on December 22nd.
- Report: Wasp signs with star-free agent Gordon Hayward
- “Dom Perignon” Trends on Twitter After Seeing Michigan Republican Leaders Drinking $ 495 Champagne at Trump Hotel
- Photo: The bodies of humans and their slaves excavated from ashes in Pompeii
- Today is the last day to claim a $ 1,200 stimulus check that you haven’t received.
- North Carolina Career Uses $ 1 Million to Pay Daughter Student Loan
Report: Hornets set to sign star free agent Gordon Hayward Source link Report: Hornets set to sign star free agent Gordon Hayward