New Orleans, Louisiana 2021-06-07 09:13:58 –
New Orleans-Louisiana is the third country’s “state economy.” Report on WalletHub, a personal financial site..
The company compared 50 states and the District of Columbia across 29 key indicators of economic performance and strength. Data sets range from changes in GDP to the activities of start-ups and the share of employment in the high-tech industry.
Louisiana Economic Performance (1 = Highest, 25 = Average):
- 46Th – Changes in GDP
- 35Th – Startup activities
- 47Th – Percentage of work in the high-tech industry
- 48Th – Average annual household income
- 41St. – Changes in the number of non-farm payrolls
- 41St. – Government surplus / per capita deficit
- 43rd – Unemployment rate
- 26Th – The state of the WalletHub that is recovering the fastest from the COVID-19 rank
For a complete report click here..
Report: Louisiana Has 3rd Worst Economy in US Source link Report: Louisiana Has 3rd Worst Economy in US