Washington, District of Columbia 2021-05-28 07:27:51 –
The First Amendment to the United States Constitutional Amendment, a motorcycle vehicle, Rolling Members will travel to the district on Memorial Day weekends.
The rally will take place on Sunday and many roads will be blocked due to the large number of participants expected.
These closures begin on Sunday morning.
Click here for a complete list of the Metropolitan Police Department.
Emergency parking will be prohibited on May 30th (Sun) from midnight to 17:00 as follows.
- Constitution Avenue 23rd Street to 3rd Street, NW
- From Pennsylvania Avenue to Constitution Avenue to NW 3rd Avenue
- 3rd Street, NW Constitution Avenue to SW Independence Avenue
- Independence Avenue 3rd-14th Avenue, SW
- Pennsylvania Avenue, 6th Avenue from northwest to Constitution Avenue, northwest
- 7th Avenue from Constitution Avenue in the northwest to Independence Avenue in the southwest
- Constitution Avenue, 14th Street from NW, SW D Street
Vehicles will be closed on May 30th (Sun) as follows.
From 4 am to 5 pm in the meeting area:
- East-facing independent avenue, southeast 19th Avenue to RFK Lot 8 entrance
- From East Capitol Street 19th Street, SE to 22nd Street, SE
- From 22nd Street, SE, C Street to SE, Independence Avenue
- Southeast Boulevard, Barney Circle, SE to 11th Avenue, SE
The road will be closed on May 30th (Sun) as follows.
From 9:30 am to 5:00 pm:
- I-395 Westbound to Main Avenue Ramp (All traffic must head south towards Virginia)
- Constitution Avenue NW 23rd Street, NW to 3rd Street, NW
- Independence Avenue, SW 23rd Street, SW to 3rd Street, SW
- From Constitution Avenue to 3rd Avenue, Southwest to Southwest C Street
- Pennsylvania Avenue, 4th Street from Northwest, C Street Southwest
- Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest to 6th Avenue, Southwest Maryland Avenue
- Pennsylvania Avenue, NW to 7th Street, SW E Street
- 9th Avenue from NW Pennsylvania Avenue to NW Constitution Avenue
- 9th Avenue Tunnel
- 10th Avenue from NW Pennsylvania Avenue to NW Constitution Avenue
- 12th Avenue from NW Pennsylvania Avenue to NW Constitution Avenue
- 12th Avenue Tunnel
- Pennsylvania Avenue, 14th Street from Northwest, D Street Southwest
- Inbound 14th Avenue Bridge to Independence Avenue, Southwest (lanes to 395/695 north-east of 14th Avenue remain open)
- Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest to 15th Avenue, Southwest Main Avenue
- From Northwest to 17th Avenue, Southwest Independence Avenue, New York Avenue
- 18th Avenue from Virginia Avenue, NW to Constitution Avenue, NW
- 19th Street, NW E Street to NW Constitution Avenue
- 20th Street, NW E Street to NW Constitution Avenue
- 21st Street, NW E Street to NW Constitution Avenue
- From Virginia Avenue, NW to Constitution Avenue, northwest
- Inbound TR Bridge Ramp to Constitution Avenue, NW
- Ohio Drive, Inbound TR Bridge Lamp to SW
- Ohio Drive, SW from Southbound Potomac River Freeway-All traffic travels on 66 Interstate Highways
- From 7th Avenue to 14th Southwest on Main Avenue (local traffic only)
- 11th Street, SE Pennsylvania Avenue, SE to M Street, SE
Due to the demo route, the following vehicles will be closed from 11:45 am to 5 pm on Sunday, May 30th.
- Traffic from I-295 to I-695 west is not permitted. The east facing lane remains the same.
- I-695 Westbound ramps on 11th Street and K Street, SE, SE will be closed.
- 3rd Street and Virginia Avenue, SE I-695 Westbound ramps will be closed.
- Ramps from the north on South Capitol Street will be closed west of I-395.
- The south-facing ramps of the 3rd Street Tunnel will be closed to I-395 west.
Road Closures, Parking Restrictions in DC for Rolling to Remember – NBC4 Washington Source link Road Closures, Parking Restrictions in DC for Rolling to Remember – NBC4 Washington