Florence

Robeson County triple murder suspect previously accused of robbing disabled people, official says – Florence, South Carolina

Florence, South Carolina 2021-11-29 17:53:35 –

Robeson County, North Carolina (WBTW) — A spokesperson for the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office said: Friday triple murder It’s only the second time he’s seen in law enforcement for 17 years.

Major Damian McLean was convicted of Decota Locklear crouching on the night of the shooting, three murders, two robbery with dangerous weapons, releasing weapons into vehicles to incite fear, and conviction. Firearms by a serious criminal who received.

According to McLean, Locklear was detained in a previous crime and was out of prison. Locklear had previously faced accusations related to violence against two disabled people. According to McLean, two people, a wheelchair-riding person and a bedridden person, were robbed in the previous incident.

The triple murder occurred around 7 pm on 100 blocks of Randy Street. Initially reported as a double murder when two people were found dead on the scene, a third victim whose arm was shot was later found nearby.

Locklear knew at least one of the victims of the shooting on Friday, McLean said. Victims were identified as Pembroke’s 24-year-old Ryan F. Locklear, Lumberton’s 20-year-old Traybon Mitchell, and Aurum’s 20-year-old Daburn Inman.

“These boys were young,” said Shelia Price, Executive Director of Shatter the Silence. “These people were not alive.”

Price has spent years inventorying what was missing and murdered in Robeson County — inspired by the unsolved murder of her own daughter. Ronda Jones, More than 4 years ago.

“I don’t blame sheriffs and police chiefs because they work to catch and arrest them,” Price said. “Then it depends on the court system.”

Mr Price said it was the court system that did not do the job.

Mr McLean repeatedly said it was a problem for the criminal to get out of jail with public debt.

“You have bail bondsmen who are capable of accepting a certain amount of money. People are easily able to form bonds because they are allowed to pay to get out.” McLean said.

Price said he was fed up with the violence in Robeson County.

“There are murders here at least every week,” she said.

News13 reports that there have been more than 25 shootings in Robeson County so far this year.

According to Price, his daughter-in-law was shot while taking her grandmother to see a doctor on Monday.

“This car was pulled out in front of her and shot her car five times,” Price said. “This must be stopped.”

News13 has contacted authorities with information about the possible shootings.


News13 is tracking shootings across the 2021 display area. Deadly shootings are marked in red. Some shots are so close that they appear as a single mark. Zoom in for the most detailed look.

Robeson County triple murder suspect previously accused of robbing disabled people, official says Source link Robeson County triple murder suspect previously accused of robbing disabled people, official says

Back to top button