Tampa, Florida 2021-07-28 05:31:46 –
McCormick & Company, Inc. Voluntarily collects McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, McCormick Culinary Italian Seasoning, and Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning due to possible contamination with Salmonella.
No illness related to this problem has been reported so far.
The four products subject to this recall are:
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning 1.31 oz Bottle
- UPC number: 052100049731
- MCCORMICK Item Number: 901582629
- Affected date code: BEST BY MAY 26 24 K, BEST BY MAY 27 24 K, BEST BY JUN 04 24 K, BEST BY JUN 05 24 K
- McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning 2.25 oz Bottle
- UPC number: 052100038254
- MCCORMICK Item Number: 901455463
- Affected date code: BEST BY JUN 30 24 H, BEST BY JUL 01 24 H
- McCormick Italian Seasoning £ 1.75.Bottle
- UPC number: 52100325743
- MCCORMICK Item Number: 932574
- Affected date code: BEST BY Jun 12 24 H
- Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Lunch Seasoning 153g Bottle
- UPC number: 066200021047
- MCCORMICK Item Number: 901543520
- Affected date code: BB / MA 2022 SEP 06
The four products shipped from June 20th to July 21st at the following locations:
- Shipping State: AL, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI
- International shipping: Bermuda, canada
The potential risk caught McCormick’s attention by the FDA during regular testing. This recall affects cases where the affected date code was shipped.
McCormick has warned customers and grocery stores to immediately remove the affected date code product from store shelves and distribution centers and destroy this product in a way that prevents further consumption.
Consumers do not have to return the product to the store where they purchased it. Instead, consumers are urged to dispose of the recalled product and its containers. For exchanges or full refunds, please contact McCormick Consumer Issues (1-800-635-2867) for general inquiries from 9:30 am to 8:00 pm EST on weekdays.
Salmonella risk leads to recall of some McCormick, Frank’s RedHot seasonings Source link Salmonella risk leads to recall of some McCormick, Frank’s RedHot seasonings