Omaha, Nebraska 2022-08-03 16:36:00 –
PAPILLION, Nebraska (KMTV) — Sarpy County and the Papio Missouri River Natural Resources District announced in a news release that they are hosting a free scrap tire collection. Sarpy County residents can bring their scrap tires to the Sarpy County Fairgrounds on September 9th from 8am to 3pm.
Collection rules are as follows:
- The collection is for Sarpy County residents only.
- Sarpy County residents must bring a driver’s license or current utility bill as proof of residence
- There is no limit to the number of tires residents can bring for collection
- Residents will be asked for the number of tires at check-in
- No rims or tubes allowed
- We do not load and unload tires
- No dealers or resellers allowed
Sarpy County to hold scrap tire collection in September Source link Sarpy County to hold scrap tire collection in September