Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-09-14 15:22:17 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – Another Siamang died in BioPark. A month ago, BioPark detected Shigella in apes. Lou was a toddler.
The story continues below:
- Marijuana: The effect of legalizing marijuana; Colorado’s warning to New Mexico
- crime: APD investigating armed robbery and deadly shootings near the airport
- Do not miss it: Judiciary oversight regarding monitoring of the use of force of APD is subject to change
- KRQEEn Español: Lunes 13 de Septiembre 2021
- trend: Make a history of two Navajo broadcasters announcing a D1 college football match in Navajo
The zookeeper says he was suffering from Shigella infection, even while caring for his mother. His mother, Johor, and her companion, Brian the Shamand, also died of the infection.
Staff say they are currently focusing on Lou’s four-year-old brother, who has successfully recovered from the virus. The oldest gorilla in the zoo also died of an infectious disease. I’m Huerfania, 48 years old.
Siamang Rue loses fight against Shigella Source link Siamang Rue loses fight against Shigella