Florence, South Carolina 2021-10-25 10:41:40 –
Columbia, South Carolina (WBTW) — South Carolina Treasurer has a Halloween spirit and collects a list of “creepy name” residents with unclaimed assets.
“There’s no trick, we’re just dealing with this Halloween from the State Treasury Office,” said Treasury Secretary Curtis Loftis. “It’s horribly easy to see if you or anyone you know should pay unclaimed money.”
Currently, the State Treasury has over $ 700 million in unclaimed assets. According to accounting firms, the types of assets covered by this program include dormant bank accounts, non-monetized checks, unclaimed insurance claims, and forgotten utility deposits.
Some of the names that make up the list are:
- Norma J. Bates on Hilton Head Island
- Michael Myers in Florence
- Zombie Bob’s Pleasant Mountain Pizza
- Lamar’s Mary Hannibal
- Fear of Edna D. Georgetown
- Anderson’s Kiondra The Witcher
- Spartan Burg Monster Spider Jump
- Charleston’s Sae Yamamoto Bone
- Sharon M. Gore of West Columbia
- Debra Tomb in Fort Mill
- Bloody Point Country Club on Daufsky Island
- Central Debbie Die
Don’t worry if your name isn’t listed, you can go to National Treasury website office Search for your name.
South Carolina treasurer reveals his latest ‘Spooky Name’ unclaimed property list Source link South Carolina treasurer reveals his latest ‘Spooky Name’ unclaimed property list