Cleveland, Ohio 2020-11-22 11:08:37 –
Hudson, Ohio (WJW)-Dozens of volunteers spend Sunday morning at Hudson’s Seton Catholic School in honor of a seven-year-old boy who was killed while riding a bike earlier this month. I did.
Hudson’s legacy spearheaded a “hug around Seton” to honor Vincent Balan, a school student.
Around the school, which symbolizes the hug, there were 400 pictures of children’s trees.
Some local businesses and graduates were involved in organizing a huge exhibition of love.
Police said the crash occurred on November 7, when a 60-year-old woman tried to head east to W. Streetsboro Street and attacked a boy on a bicycle.
Since then, the driver has been charged with two minor charges: manslaughter of the vehicle and waiver of the right of way.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below.
- A special compliment set up outside Hudson School to honor a 7-year-old boy who was killed while riding a bicycle
- Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says President Trump’s fraudulent elections claim “national embarrassment.”
- Fat Head’s Brewery temporarily closed beer halls after employees tested positive for COVID-19
- Celebrate the holidays with a “country light” drive-through display Lake Metro Parks Farm Park
- More Patients Looking For Pandemic Plastic Surgery With Time to Heal And Masks To Hide Under
Special tribute set up outside Hudson school to honor 7-year-old boy killed while riding bike Source link Special tribute set up outside Hudson school to honor 7-year-old boy killed while riding bike