Honolulu, Hawaii 2021-06-16 13:40:32 –
Houston (CW39) — Many people now deal with tanning. So we looked at what helped and what didn’t … maybe make it even worse.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Top 5 sunburn fixes with people Googleright now:
1. “Does shaving cream help with sunburn?” Yes and no.Don’t do it Like magic Get rid of it. However, they usually have menthol, which has a cooling effect and helps inflammation.
2. “Is aloe useful?” Yes, aloe vera is the most popular one used by people. It is effective for pain, redness and inflammation. And it heals faster because it allows your skin to produce more collagen.
3. “Is vinegar useful?” Maybe, but it can also make things bad.. Some people swear that apple cider vinegar works well for sunburn. However, vinegar is acidic and needs to be diluted a lot. Failure to do so may result in further burns.
4. “Does lotion help sunburn?” Yes, but it must be non-oil based. Oily items can trap heat and become even more painful if worn immediately. Therefore, in general, wait a day with an oily one. However, it is a good idea to moisturize while recovering.
5. “Is coconut oil useful?” Yes, maybe. But again, don’t put it on right away. The oil can be trapped in the heat.
Sunburn: What helps and HURTS Source link Sunburn: What helps and HURTS