Tampa, Florida 2021-01-12 17:58:25 –
ST. Petersburg, Florida – (January 11, 2021) – The Tampa Bay Innovation Center, a business incubator, accelerator and coworking entrepreneur center, has announced an accelerator cohort of five startups in the winter of 2021.
“We are excited to continue the Accelerator Program in 2021 and welcome these innovative companies to the program. The program focuses primarily on product and market development strategies, but in collaboration with the founders. It strengthens marketing messages, business processes, and leadership skills. The selection process is always difficult. We have many excellent applicants, but we are focusing on the companies that we can support most through our programs and mentor network. Ken Evans, managing director of the accelerator, said.
- BlockSpaces (Seminole, FL) – An integrated platform as a service for midsize enterprise systems to leverage blockchain services
- Code1 Medical Devices (St. Petersburg, Florida) – Innovative emergency airway management devices
- Corp Note (Tampa, Florida) – Personalized messaging platform for mental and emotional well-being
- RB Technologies (Tampa, FL) – Tracking system for building confidence in the supply chain information of dietary supplement suppliers and their customers
- WeBoro, Massachusetts, – A service that connects corporate benefits professionals with virtual childcare and employee tutoring
The accelerator was initially seeded with a grant from the City of St. Petersburg to establish an accelerator program. The Tampa Bay Innovation Center is supported by Pinellas County and a number of community partners.
The accelerator will effectively run from January 13th to March 31st, 2021. Program graduates will attend a March showcase event for investors, community leaders, the media, and an audience of potential business partners / customers.
About Tampa Bay Innovation Center:
Tampa Bay Innovation Center Develop new sources of technology and manufacturing capabilities by supporting entrepreneurial success, driving the creation of high-tech jobs, and fostering early-stage ventures to grow and bring products to market. The Innovation Center offers programs tailored to innovators /An entrepreneur, he works on business intelligence, planning and business formation, strategy execution, and technology migration.
Follow the Tampa Bay Innovation Center on Twitter. www.twitter.com/tbinnovates, LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/tampa-bay-innovation-center, Instagram, https: //www.instagram.com/tbinnovates/ And on Facebook www.facebook.com/tbinnovationcenter..
Tampa Bay Innovation Center Announces Winter 2021 Accelerator Cohort Source link Tampa Bay Innovation Center Announces Winter 2021 Accelerator Cohort