Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee 2021-09-20 20:26:03 –
Cookeville, Tennessee (WKRN) —The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has announced that seven men have been charged with trafficking undercover.
According to the TBI, investigators have set out to capture individuals trying to buy illegal sex from minors and regain potential trafficking victims. During the two-day investigation, authorities posted several online advertisements on websites related to prostitution and commercial sexual activity.
Seven men were arrested and each charged with a felony.
The following were arrested:
- Michael Blair (DOB 8/5/1953), Spartan: Sponsoring Minor Prostitution
- Daniel Dubury (DOB 1/6/1980), Cookeville: Trafficking for Commercial Sex
- Christopher Garcia Perez (DOB 1/1/2003), Washington, NC: Sponsoring Underage Prostitution
- Stephen Howard (DOB April 2, 1963), Cookeville: Trafficking for Commercial Sex
- Jonathan McDonald (DOB 12/2/1983), Sparta: Trafficking for Commercial Sex
- David McGee (DOB 6/2/1995), Cookeville: Trafficking for Commercial Sex
- Eric Trobo (DOB 9/23/1987), Serena: Sponsoring the prostitution of minors and soliciting sexual exploitation of minors
The two-day operation was led by the TBI Trafficking Unit and Trafficking Task Force, the Cookeville Police Station, the Department of Homeland Security, and 13 offices.NS District Attorney General Brian Dunaway.
For more information on trafficking in Tennessee, click here.
TBI: 7 men arrested in undercover human trafficking operation Source link TBI: 7 men arrested in undercover human trafficking operation