Rolling coverage of the latest economic and financial news
- Latest: Travel and Hospitality Share Rally
- Holiday bookings surge in the UK after blockade plans are revealed
- UK unemployment is highest in almost five years
- The unemployment rate from October to December reached 5.1%
- ONS: Labor market may be stable
- CIPD: Prime Minister should extend temporary dismissal system
Bill Gates also made a cautious note about Bitcoin and told Bloomberg TV yesterday that he wasn’t bullish about cryptocurrencies.
Gates warned individual investors of being attacked by speculative “maniacs” and also mentioned how to enable their enormous energy demand and anonymous trading, especially if not as wealthy as Elon Musk. did.
Bill Gates is not bullish on Bitcoin.
Elon MuskTesla’s maverick boss, an electric car company, is no longer the wealthiest person in the world after a 8.6% drop on Monday to wipe out $ 15.2 billion (£ 10.8 billion) from his fortune.
Last month, Mask, who jumped over Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and won the title of the wealthiest person in the world, returned to second place with an estimated $ 183 billion in wealth, behind Bezos’ $ 186.3 billion.
Keep reading …
The UK unemployment rate is the highest since 2016.Hope to resume boosts travel share – Business Live
Source link The UK unemployment rate is the highest since 2016.Hope to resume boosts travel share – Business Live