Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee 2021-10-13 15:09:29 –
Nashville, Tennessee (WTVF) —tnAchieves says additional 5,900 is needed Volunteer mentor to support TN Promise applicants before the December 3rd deadline.
TN Promise is a partnership with tnAchieves that allows all graduating high school students to participate in the community or college of technology with the support of a mentor at no tuition.
Mentors spend an hour a month helping students during their high school-to-university transition. In 2022, tnAchieves states that mentors can choose to serve virtually or directly.
According to tnAchieves, Davidson County needs an additional 312 mentors to reach its goal of 623. Other Middle Tennessee counties that need the rest of the mentor include:
- Cheatham County: 43 Mentors Still Needed
- Dixon County: 59 Mentors Still Needed
- Houston County: 9 Mentors Still Needed
- Humphreys County: 19 Mentors Still Needed
- Montgomery County: 154 mentors still needed
- Robertson County: 76 Mentors Still Needed
- Rutherford County: 357 Mentors Still Needed
- Stewart County: 12 Mentors Still Needed
- Sumner County: 221 mentors still needed
- Trousdale County: 11 Mentors Still Needed
- Williamson County: 332 mentors still needed
- Wilson County: 164 mentors still needed
tn Must be 21 years old and achieve to be subject to background checks. For details or application Please click here Or contact mentor Tyler Ford’s tnAchieves director at (309) 945-3446 tyler@tnAchieves.org..
tnAchieves still needs nearly 6,000 TN Promise mentors Source link tnAchieves still needs nearly 6,000 TN Promise mentors