Men’s 50km walk: With 4km remaining, Poland’s Tomara has a lead of less than 3 minutes. The chase pack is catching up with him, but not fast enough. At this pace, he still wins in two minutes or so. The chase pack seems to have dropped Evan Dunfee from Canada and Masatora Kawano from Japan. Germany’s Jonathan Hilbert, Spain’s Marc Tur, and Portugal’s João Vieira appear to fight for silver and bronze.
Men’s 50km walk: Masatora Kawano of Japan has returned to the lead chase pack brilliantly after taking a break for vomiting. The severity of the last 10km can cause muscle spasms, gastrointestinal problems, low sodium, hypoglycemia, dehydration, or temperature problems. That’s one of the reasons, and the Olympics don’t want this distance in Paris in 2024.
Men’s 50km walk: The tracking packs are narrowed down to five: Jonathan Hilbert in Germany, Marc Tur in Spain, João Vieira in Portugal, Evan Dunfee in Canada, and Masatora Kawano in Japan. Our leader, Dawid Tomala of Poland, passed 44 km and his lead was 3 minutes 11 seconds as he watered himself and wisely stayed on the shaded side of the road. rice field. They are not filling the gap.
Men’s 50km walk: The time of 42km or more (about marathon) in Tomara was 3 hours and 12 minutes. Except he walked it. In the heat of the heat. Many of the remaining races are about managing the heat. Tomara’s lead is just over three minutes, short of time and distance. The TV commentary team points out that it is a gap of about 750m.
Has been updated
Men’s 50km walk: The temperature at the end of the race is expected to be 31 ° C / 88 ° C. This is the last time 50km will participate in the Olympics, so we will be out in the heat of the heat.
Men’s 50km walk: Rhydian Cowley in Australia It looks like there is a danger of being dropped into a tracking pack at 40km. And with 10 km remaining, Tomara increased his lead t0 2 minutes 50 seconds – and he doesn’t seem to be slowing down. What a performance! He is on his own and has a spectacular solo career. But the last 10km is (obviously) the toughest.
Men’s 50km walk: Does Tomara’s lightning pace hurt him in the final stages? He is approaching the three-hour mark and temperatures continue to rise. Canada’s Evan Dunfee took a short break to catch Paul, but his lead has risen from 2 minutes 04 seconds in the previous time check to 2 minutes 28 seconds with 12km remaining.
Meanwhile, Spain’s Jesus Angel Garcia – 51 years old and at his 8th Olympics – Is 27 days.
Men’s 50km walk: One of the nice things about this event is that as Tokyo begins the day, there are real spectators on the street. Tomara, Poland, is leading the puck by 2 minutes and 04 seconds with 14 km remaining. He did the last 5km in 21 minutes! twenty one!I’m glad if possible Run 5km in 25 minutes. And he is walking! I think that’s why he’s competing in the Olympics. I’m typing about it.
Men’s 50km walk: Poland’s Dawid Tomala holds the lead for nearly two minutes while throwing a bag over his shoulder from the feeding station and stuffing it with the right water and snacks. Then throw the rest of the water over your head. You can see this because it is already 28C / 82F at 8:15 am.
Has been updated
Hello Olympic fans. And I know it’s a big day for you, especially for racewalking fans. I walked early in preparation for today’s blog. * Many times it was great.
(* Interesting with the kindness of Will Unwin).
Things settle down a bit as the game approaches the final stage, but don’t stop reading as that’s the way we make money and I have to buy some new shoes. Moreover, the Olympics are great! This is my expectation today with my colleague Martin Belam.
Major events on Friday, August 6th
All events are listed here in local time in Tokyo. Add 1 hour for Sydney, subtract 8 hours for Aberdeen, subtract 13 hours for Washington DC, and subtract 16 hours for San Francisco.
🌟 If you want to see only one: 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm Modern pentathlon – To convince me that the sports that make up the modern pentathlon weren’t pulled out of the hat in 1912 when I asked people to write down what they thought the French knights of the 13th century could do. You can’t, but it’s definitely. Persuasive viewing. Today’s women go swimming from 2:30 pm, fencing at 3:45 pm, doing a little show jumping at 5:15 pm, combining cross-country hiking and laser photography to penalize mistakes. I will not accept it. However, the faster you hit 5 targets, the more you can run again. Must-see 🥇
- 5:30 am When 4:30 pm race walk – Yes, the men’s 50km walk in Sapporo is at 5:30 am. The women’s racewalking in the afternoon is 20km. Imagine you need to get up to the start at 5:30 am 🥇
- 7:30 am Golf – Two hours after the men start the 50 km walk, the third round of women’s golf will slowly start at 7:30 am.
- 10:30 am When 7 pm hockey – Team GB women play India in the morning and Argentina and the Netherlands play hockey for the gold medal in the evening 🥇
- 1:40 pm When 8 pm basketball – Women’s semi-finals. The United States has recorded a streak of about 1,057 wins and will face Serbia in the first match. The host will play France in the evening.
- 3:30 pm When 7:50 pm Water polo – There are some placement matches, but the real meat is the men’s semifinals. Greece v Hungary in the afternoon, Serbia v Spain in the evening. Expect fireworks.
- 3.30pm-7.15pm Track cycling – Highlights include the Women’s Madison Final at 5:15 pm and the Men’s Sprint Final at 6:35 pm 🥇
- 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm When 9:10 pm Sports climbing – It’s the climax of a women’s event in the last three sessions with medals 🥇
- 7:30 pm Artistic Swimming – It’s the team’s technical routine.
- 7:30 pm Table tennis – There will be a bronze match at 11:00 am, but in the evening it will be a men’s team gold medal match. Can Germany stop China from winning four straight games since the event was introduced in 2008? Probably not 🥇
- 7.50pm-10.55pm Athletics – There is only one session at the stadium, most of which are finals. Lisa Muir and Sifan Hassan from the Netherlands will appear in the women’s javelin, men’s 5,000m, women’s 400m and women’s 1500m. After that, the 4x100m finals for girls and boys 🥇
- 9 pm soccer – Rescheduled Women’s Final between Sweden and Canada 🥇
You can find a schedule of our fully interactive events here, And it acts as a live scoreboard during the day.
As it is
Here’s how to use the emoji table was standing 10:15 pm Tokyo time:
1 🇨🇳 China 🥇 34 🥈 24 🥉 Total 16:74
2 🇺🇸 America 🥇29🥈35🥉27 Total: 91
3 🇯🇵 Japan 🥇 22 🥈 10 🥉 14 Total: 46
4 🇦🇺 Australia 🥇 17 🥈 5 🥉 19 Total: 41
5 ◽️ Not Russia 🥇 16 🥈 22 🥉 Total 20:58
6 🇬🇧 United Kingdom 🥇 16 🥈 18 🥉 17 Total: 51
7 🇩🇪 Germany 🥇9🥈9🥉 Total 16:34
8 🇫🇷 France 🥇7🥈11🥉9 Total: 27
9 🇮🇹 Italy 🥇7🥈10🥉18 Total: 35
10 🇳🇱 Netherlands 🥇7🥈9🥉 Total 10:26
Tokyo 2020 Olympics: Athletics, Cycling, Modern Pentathlon, etc. – Live! | Sports
Source link Tokyo 2020 Olympics: Athletics, Cycling, Modern Pentathlon, etc. – Live! | Sports