Valley Stream, New York 2021-05-28 11:23:26 –
Greenville County, South Carolina (WSPA) – United Way collaborated with various partners on Friday to host the Food First Community Food Drive in Greenville County.
Food drives will be held from 10 am to 3 pm at the following drop-off locations:
- Harris TeaterIt is located at 100 Wade Hampton Boulevard, Greenville.
- Radiance Chiropractic, 1317 W. Poinsett Street Unit D.
- Trail Blazer Park, Travelers Rest Trail Blazer Drive 235.
According to United Way in Greenville County, donations will be delivered to food pantry serving each of the neighboring communities.
According to the United Way, the most needed items are:
- Granola rubber
- Peanut butter and / or jelly
- Fruit cup
- Microwave meal
- Mac & cheese
- Dried beans
- Spaghetti sauce
- Other foods that can be stored at room temperature
United Way holds food drives Friday in Greenville Co. Source link United Way holds food drives Friday in Greenville Co.