Riverside, California 2021-05-07 18:37:00 –
Corpus Christi, Texas – Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District will offer individuals the opportunity to receive a single dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine or a first or second dose of Moderna or Pfizer vaccine next week.
In collaboration with the Buccaneer Commission, the Health District will set up vaccination clinics outside the two BucDays entrance gates from Friday, May 7th to Sunday, May 9th. One entrance gate is on Water Street and the other entrance gate is at: Brewster Street and Chaparral Street near Harbor Playhouse. Buc Days is open Fridays from 5 pm to 8 pm and Saturdays to Sundays from 12 pm to 4 pm. Individuals do not need to pre-register to be vaccinated and can enter the BucDays Festival for free for one day. .. Both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines will be available at the BucDays event this weekend.
All doses of Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, and Pfizer vaccines are available at La Palmera Mall during normal mall opening hours.
The second dose of the Moderna vaccine was 1213 Terry Shamsie Blvd in Robstown, Texas. Richard M in. Available at Borchard Regional Fairgrounds.
What you need to know:
- The health district is preparing to provide pediatric vaccine doses to children aged 12 to 15 years after being approved by the FDA.
- The Pfizer vaccine is available to people over the age of 16.
- The Moderna vaccine is available to anyone over the age of 18.
- The Johnson & Johnson Vaccine is available to people over the age of 18.
- Please call 361-561-1101 to pre-register.
- To pre-register online, please visit: https://www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration Click the “Vaccination Registration” link. You will need to receive a Quick Response (QR) code during online pre-registration. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines are available.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
- New registration will begin when the vaccine becomes available in future clinics.
- Do not mix vaccines of different brands. If you were vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine on the first dose, you should be vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine on the second dose.
- If you enroll for the first dose, you do not need to re-enroll for the second dose.
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics Next Week Source link Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics Next Week