Honolulu, Hawaii 2021-10-11 01:41:09 –
Honolulu (KHON2) — Drivers across Hawaii may want to plan their commute in advance when they are ready for the new week.
Some road works will be done throughout the island.
Oahu drivers need to pay attention to the crew working on the railroad on the H-1 highway heading east near the airport and repairing the deck.
Airport Offramp will be closed every night from Tuesday, October 12th to Saturday, October 16th.
- The lamp will be closed from 6 pm to 4:30 am on Tuesday night, October 12th.
- The ramp will be closed on Wednesday night, October 13th, from 6 pm to 4:30 am.
- The ramp will be closed on Thursday night, October 14th, from 6 pm to 4:30 am.
- The lamp will be closed from 6 pm to 9 am on Friday night, October 15th.
- The lamp will be closed from 6 pm to 9 am on Saturday night, October 16th.
Still in H-1, up to four eastward lanes will be closed between Pearl Harbor and the Kiehi interchange. The crew will repair the deck from Monday night to Sunday morning, from 6 pm to 9 am.
- Monday to thursday night
- Two lanes closed from 6 pm to 4:30 am
- 3 lanes closed from 7 pm to 4:30 am
- 4 lanes closed from 9 pm to 4 am
- Friday night
- Two lanes closed from 6 pm to 9 am
- 3 lanes closed from 7pm to 9am
- 4 lanes closed from 9 pm to 9 am
- Saturday night
- 4 lanes closed from 6 pm to 9 am
On the west side of Oahu, the right lane is scheduled to close on the eastbound H-1 near the Maca Kilometer Drive viaduct. The Ministry of Transport crew will repair guardrails Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
In Kaneohe, drivers should be aware of the H-3 Westbound Street Sweeper near the Kamehameha Highway at the Halekou Interchange. The right lane of H-3 will be closed from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm on weekdays.
Residents of Kauai should be ready for 24-hour repairs in Anahola. The crew will work on the right shoulder of the Kuhio Highway between Kukui Halle Road and Camaro Maroo Stream until Friday.
Finally, Kona residents on the Big Island of Hawaii need to pay attention to tree trimming and mulching. One lane on the Kuakini Highway may be closed in either direction between Mamalahoa Highway and Wala Road from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm on Friday.
Interested in other weird news that the jewelery robbery didn’t work?check out Strange news
Everyone, please drive safely.
Upcoming roadwork to watch out for across Oahu, Kauai, Hawaii Source link Upcoming roadwork to watch out for across Oahu, Kauai, Hawaii