Nashville-Davidson, Tennessee 2021-09-15 13:50:37 –
Nashville, Tennessee (WKRN) – UPS will employ more than 1,500 people during the holiday season in the Nashville area.
According to the release from UPS, adoption will be accompanied by an increase in package volume that is expected to begin in October 2021 and continue until January 2022.
“We are preparing for the peak of a safe and record holiday season. Our service is more important than ever as COVID-19 continues to influence Americans. “We do,” said Nando Sesalone, General Manager of the US Division. “We plan to hire more than 100,000 people for seasonal work, many of which have offers on hand within 30 minutes of application. With seasonal hiring, as in last year, the industry Will be able to provide the most reliable service in. “
UPS personnel have resumed their recruitment approach and are now offering jobs to qualified candidates within 30 minutes.
The benefits of seasonal work with logistics leaders are:
- In the last three years, about one-third of the people hired by UPS for seasonal work were later hired full-time.
- That opportunity for permanent work is important to many. According to a recent survey of Americans, nearly three-quarters of seasonal employers want to turn their jobs into long-term positions.
- Through the company’s Earn and Learn program, qualified seasonal employees who are students can earn up to $ 1,300 in college expenses in addition to hourly wages for three months of continuous employment.
- Permanent UPS jobs, including part-time jobs, come with high salaries and benefits such as medical care, severance pay, and tuition assistance of up to $ 25,000.
UPS facilities that employ seasonal workers in Nashville include:
- La Berg, 7013 Centerpointe Dr, La Vergne, TN 37086
- Masman, 705 Massman Drive, Nashville, TN 37210
- Whites Creek Hub, 3205 Whites Creek Pk, Nashville, Tennessee 37205
Nationally, UPS expects to employ more than 100,000 seasonal employees.
UPS to hire 1,500+ for holiday season in Nashville area Source link UPS to hire 1,500+ for holiday season in Nashville area