Wichita, Kansas 2021-06-11 16:16:59 –
Wichita, Kansas (KSNW) – Wichita Public School announced on Friday that it has added two new sites to its free summer food program: Northwest High School and Griffith Elementary School. Both locations serve meals Monday to Thursday from 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm.
US $ 259 runs a summer food service program during the summer holidays. The Summer Food Service Program is a USDA program that provides nutritious meals free of charge to children ages 1-18. Registration is not required.
- Free meal information
- Breakfast and lunch are available in 30 locations
- No registration or pre-order required
- Grab & Go options are offered everywhere.You can eat in most places
- Each child will receive a lunch box and breakfast for take-out the next day
- No need to have children
- Menu is available at https://wps.yumyummi.com
- Breakfast includes: 1 serving grain, 1 serving fruit or juice, 1 serving milk
- Lunch includes: 1 serving grain, 1 serving meat / meat substitute, 1 serving fruit, 1 serving vegetable, 1 serving milk
- Meat / meat alternatives include yogurt, cheese sticks, and other sources of protein.
- All children ages 1-18 can enjoy their meals free of charge.Adults can buy meals
- Adult breakfast price: $ 2.50
- Adult Lunch Price: $ 4.35
- Adult snack price: $ 1.05
- Please bring the exact changes.Site staff do not carry money
USD 259 adds two new sites for free Summer Food Program Source link USD 259 adds two new sites for free Summer Food Program