Las Vegas, Nevada 2020-09-24 10:29:37 –
Mobile Ala. (WKRG) — A utility worker heading home after helping to restore power on the Gulf Coast was killed Wednesday in a crash in Mississippi.
The crash happened on Highway 45 in Macon, MS. The utility worker was driving in a convoy of power trucks when he struck an 18-wheeler, according to Assistant Police Chief Douglas Triplett.
The utility worker killed has not yet been identified.
This is a developing story.
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker killed in crash in Mississippi after helping restore power to victims of Hurricane Sally
- Celiac affects millions, yet some know little about the disease
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- The pledge for September 24th