Fresno, California 2022-05-25 21:20:38 –
The slaughter killed 19 children and two teachers at Rob Elementary School and injured 17 others.
The timeline of the events leading up to the attack and the events under attack is as follows.
Salvador Ramos buys a semi-automatic rifle at a local sporting goods store called the Oasis Outback.
Ramos buys 375 rounds of ammunition for the rifle. It was not clear where he bought the ammunition.
Ramos buys another semi-automatic rifle again at the Oasis Outback.
May 24: Mass shooting day
According to a user who shared a direct message from the suspect, an Instagram account that believes law enforcement sources are connected to Ramos lay in bed to another user on a social media platform on Tuesday morning. ABC News account that reports that it sent a photo of the gun.
11:00 am: Ramos sends a one-to-one message to an unknown recipient that he intends to shoot his grandmother.
11: 00-11: 30 am According to Texas Public Safety Director Stephen McLaugh, Ramos shoots his grandmother “face-to-face.” Ramos sends another one-on-one message to an unknown recipient, shoots his grandmother, announces that he is heading to school without identifying which school, and he plans to attack. Said.
- Ramos’s injured grandmother crosses the street to his neighbor’s house and calls Ramos to the police.
- Ramos uses his grandmother’s car to drive a quarter mile to Rob Elementary School, where he crashes and appears with a Daniel Defense AR-15-style assault rifle on his back.
11:32 am Ramos enters the school from the west entrance and is approached by one Uvalde ISD School Resource Officer. Shootouts are not exchanged. Ramos continues to attend school.
- Ramos follows a short corridor, turning right and then left to enter the classroom. “That’s where the genocide began,” McLaugh said. Ramos fires at students and teachers. The classroom is internally connected to another classroom.
- Several law enforcement agencies, including Uvalde police and Uvalde ISD officers, gathered in the classroom, broke doors, engaged Ramos, and “keep him in place.”
- A tactical team consisting of a U.S. Customs and Border Protection agent, a Zavala County adjutant, and two Yuvarde police officers will enter the classroom. Officers shoot and kill Ramos on the scene.
11:43 am: Rob Elementary posted on Facebook that their campus was blocked “due to gunshots in the area.”
12:17 pm: Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District announces shooting on Twitter.
12:30 pm: The Yuvarde Fire Department scanner traffic said, “Additional firefighters had to respond to Mill Street to establish boundaries to support the Yuvalde EMS and Yuvalde PD. Once again, to South Grove and Mill Street. You need to respond. “
1:06 pm: Police report that the suspect was killed by a police officer on the scene after breaking into the classroom.
Copyright © 2022 KFSN-TV. all rights reserved.
Uvalde Texas school shooting timeline: When Salvador Ramos purchased guns from Oasis Outback; how shooter entered Robb Elementary Source link Uvalde Texas school shooting timeline: When Salvador Ramos purchased guns from Oasis Outback; how shooter entered Robb Elementary