Virginia Beach, Virginia 2021-09-24 16:54:27 –
Virginia Beach, Virginia (WAVY)-After last year’s break, it’s time to celebrate again at Virginia Beach Neptune Festival Boardwalk Weekend, Virginia’s largest outdoor party.
Virginia Beach Oceanfront promenades flourish from 6th to 36th Avenues, Friday, September 24th to Sunday, September 26th, with the region’s finest arts, food, fitness and entertainment.
The list of events is as follows:
– –Art and craft showW-Art Lovers exhibits handmade works by more than 200 craftsmen on the promenade.
20NS-31NS Street | Friday, September 24th, noon-7pm | Saturday 9/25, 10am-7pm | Sunday, 9/26, 10 AM-6PM
Move to neptunefestival.com/events/neptune-festival-art-craft-show For more information.
– –International Sand Scalping Competition– In Neptune’s Sand Country, the audience will be amazed by the work of the world’s 26 most talented sand sculptors from five countries. Admission is $ 5. Children under the age of 12 are free with paid adults. Please refrain from bringing pets.
6NS-8NS Street, 7 o’clock entranceNS Street Friday (9/24) and Saturday (9/25), 9 am to 11 pm | Sunday (9/26), 9 am to 9 pm Monday – Sunday (9 / 27-10 / 3), 10 am to 6 pm Move to neptunefestival.com/events/international-sand-sculpting-championshipFor more information.
– –Live music performance-Fill the air with music throughout the weekend. With 18 performances on two stages featuring local, regional and national recording artists, there’s something for everyone.Alternative, blues, rock, country – all free
Local and national bands | 31NS, & 24NS Street stage.
Included in the headliner: Robert Randolph & Family Band, Big Head Todd and the Monsters,10,000 Maniacs When Skip Castro Band.. Go to for a complete lineup including stage venues and performance timesneptunefestival.com/events/boardwalk-weekend#liveMusic..
– –NEPTUNE 8K run It starts at 8am on Saturday.The start is 37:00NS There are 31 streets and finishes along the promenade.NS Street park for post-race parties.
Start from 37NS Street on Board Walk / Neptunes Park Finish, 31NS ST | Saturday (9/25) move neptunefestival.com/events/neptunes-8K-run For more information.
– –Neptune Beach Volleyball Tournament 32NS-36NS Street | Saturday (9/25) and Sunday (9/26), 9 am-5pm
Move to neptunefestival.com/events/neptunes-volleyball-tournament For more information.
Neptune’s Atlantic Regatta Departs from Cape Henry for the Strait of Rudy on Saturday at 8am. The action can be seen from the beach along the length of the promenade.Along the oceanfront | Saturday (9/25), 8 am-3pm
Move to neptunefestival.com/events/neptunes-atlantic-regatta For more information.
– –Youth art show It’s a great place to see high school talent growing. 27NS -28NS Atlantic Avenue Street | Sunday (9/26), 10 am-5pm
Move to neptunefestival.com/events/youth-art-show For more information.
Hometown Hero: Neptune’s Last Cheers Breakfast celebrates many who protect our community and our country, including military personnel and women, police, firefighters, and paramedics volunteers. Reservations are required.
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Peacock Ballroom | Sunday (9/26), 9am-11am
Move to neptunefestival.com/events/hometown-heroes-neptunes-final-toastFor more information.
Virginia Beach Neptune Festival kicks off this weekend Source link Virginia Beach Neptune Festival kicks off this weekend