Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-09-21 12:46:45 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE) – The electric bike company offers a unique way to get in and out of this year’s Balloon Fiesta. Free to Roam offers guided tours.
The story continues below:
- crime: NMSP Finds People Interested in Santa Rosa Murder
- trend: Former state legislator Cheryl Williams Stapleton charged with 28 indictments
- Whole country: Laundry lawyer cancels press conference at FBI request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQEEn Español: Lunes 20 de Septiembre 2021
They are available for mass ascension and evening glow events. People ride along the North Diversion Channel Bike Trail in Albuquerque without a car and avoid parking.
Participants will park at the Canteen Brewhouse Open Lot in Comanche Business Park, east of I-25. You must be at least 16 years old to board. The ride quality should be moderate at best. For more information, please visit: freetoroambiking.com..
Visitors can take bike tours during Balloon Fiesta Source link Visitors can take bike tours during Balloon Fiesta