Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-12-07 17:49:59 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico(KRQE) – Teen lawyer accused of Deadly Washington Middle School Shooting I think he can withstand the trial. “I believe Juan is competent. That’s what I was talking to him and I can stand in court, so I’ll submit that document,” the lawyer said.
The story continues below
- crime: A thief with sweet teeth will do a lot of damage to the Albuquerque chocolate shop
- Holiday: Why are Christmas trees more expensive and harder to find this season?
- weather: From Tuesday the weather will be downhill
- strange: A woman reportedly caught a lactating cat on a Delta flight
- KRQEEn Español: Lunes 6 de Diciembre 2021
Juan Saused Jr. He was charged with murder on charges of shooting 13-year-old Benny Hargrove in August. Police say Saused shot Hargrove after facing him about Hargrove being bullied by a student.
His lawyer says he is taking medication for mental illness, but evaluations show that he is capable of going to court in a child’s court. The trial date has not yet been set.
Washington Middle School shooting suspect believed to be competent for trial Source link Washington Middle School shooting suspect believed to be competent for trial