Colorado Springs, Colorado 2021-06-15 15:47:32 –
Denver (KDVR) — A jury has decided on one of the two suspects charged with a deadly shooting at the STEM School Highlands Ranch in May 2019.
Deliberation began on Tuesday morning. The jury is responsible for determining whether the suspect committed the murder, among the dozens of other accusations.
The verdict will be read at 2:15 pm. Please see the live on this page.
The man waiting for the decision was one of two charged with being involved in the shooting and was killed. 18 year old Kendrick Castillo And injured some others.
His co-defendant pleaded guilty to the charges he faced and testified to the charges in this case.
The defendant in this case faces a number of 48 criminals.
- Murder in First Degree – Two Counts
- Conspiracy to commit first-class murder
- Attempted crime attempting to commit murder in first degree – 31 counts
- Arson twice
- Offer or allow a boy to carry a pistol
- Robbery three times
- Conspiracy to commit arson twice
- Possession of weapons on school grounds
- Criminal prank
- Conspiracy to commit criminal mischief
- Conspiracy to commit theft
- Conspiracy to commit three robbers
- Interference with educational staff, faculty, or students
- Reckless danger
- Crime of violence – 2 counts
Watch live: Jury reaches verdict in STEM shooting trial Source link Watch live: Jury reaches verdict in STEM shooting trial