Cleveland, Ohio 2020-10-17 21:51:51 –
Richmond Heights (WJW) — The Richmond Heights Police Department reports that a large water main break closed part of Highland Road due to flooding.
The department’s Facebook account advised me to use a different route to stretch the Highlands from Trevisky Road to Hillcrest Drive.
Cleveland Water is reportedly informed of the situation and is currently working on a fix for the issue.
Houses in the area are currently experiencing low water pressure and water loss.
This story is ongoing and we will update what we learn further.
Get the latest headlines at FOX8.com below.
- Kaiyahoga County is offering PPE gifts as the number of cases of coronavirus continues to grow
- Watch Live: Richmond Heights Water Main Closes Part of Highland Road, Police Report
- Vietnam veterans acquire US citizenship 53 years after returning from the war
- Scammers grab US elections, but that’s not the vote they want
- A Florida man arrested after discovering a horse slaughtered for meat