Riverside, California 2022-05-03 19:34:53 –
Corpus Christi, Texas — The Westside Business Association of Corpus Christi has recruited familiar faces to honor the leaders of today’s region.
They gathered at the WBA 41st “Hero Year” Awards Luncheon.
Former lead guitarist Chris Perez of Selena y Los Dinos was the keynote speaker.
Leaders in some areas have been recognized for their efforts to inform, guide and educate the public during the COVID-19 pandemic.
WBA board members said the winners showed amazing courage.
The winners are:
- Dr. Chris Byrd-TAMUCC
- Annette Rodriguez-City / County Health Department
- Dr. Salim Slani-Local Pulmonologist
- Billy Delgado-City Emergency Management Manager
- Chief Robert Trocha-CC Fire Department City
- Coastal BendFoodBank-Year of Hero Awards
- CC Port-City Champion Award
- Judge Barbara Canales-Leadership Award
- Mayor Paulette Guajardo-Leadership Award
- First Lady Cecilia Abbott-Leadership Award
For more information on the Westside Business Association Facebook page..
WBA awards luncheon Source link WBA awards luncheon