U.S. stock futures rose, suggesting major indexes may open with muted gains at the end of a choppy week on Wall Street.
- Zscaler jumped 3.7% premarket. The IT security company said it expects revenue and adjusted income to rise both in the first quarter and for the full fiscal 2022 year.
- Sometimes a big regulatory fine can bring a pleasing sense of closure to investors. Wells Fargo will pay $250 million for lack of progress in addressing longstanding issues in its mortgage business. Its shares gained 2% premarket.
- American Outdoor Brands shares were down more than 5% premarket after the maker of outdoor sports and recreation products reported fiscal first-quarter results.
- Verint Systems added 1.1%. The maker of customer engagement management products reported a profit drop in the second quarter from a year earlier, but said it expects revenue to grow from its cloud platform.
- Dave & Buster’s Entertainment jumped 7.5%. The entertainment-venue chain beat expectations in the latest quarter and said that its recovery trends are continuing.
- Kroger is among the companies reporting earnings on Friday. Its shares gained 3% premarket.
Chart of the Day
- Energy Vault is combining with a blank-check company to go public in a merger that values the gravity-based energy-storage company at roughly $1.6 billion, the companies said.
Write to email@example.com
Wells Fargo, Zscaler, Dave & Buster’s: What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today Source link Wells Fargo, Zscaler, Dave & Buster’s: What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today