Florence, South Carolina 2021-09-27 10:37:39 –
NS. Louis (KTVI)-If you get a close-to-record Powerball jackpot on Monday night, you have a chance to become a millionaire.
The Monday night lottery is worth an estimated $ 545 million. If the winner chooses to pay in advance in cash, he will receive $ 392 million. The lottery will take place at 10:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
The odds of winning a jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million.
Here are five things that are likely to happen:
- Killed by wasps, wasps, and bees. The odds are 1/59,507.
- Become President of the United States. Their odds are about one millionth.
- Become a movie star. The odds are 1/110,501.
- Go to the emergency room for a hopping-related injury. According to Deseret News, these odds are 1 in 115,300.
- Have conjoined twins. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, the odds of having a conjoined twin are about 1 in 200,000.
If it hits, the jackpot 10th largest In the history of the game.
What are the odds of winning Monday's $545 million Powerball drawing? Source link What are the odds of winning Monday's $545 million Powerball drawing?