Cleveland, Ohio 2020-10-29 19:28:06 –
Cleveland (WJW)-It’s hard to believe that winter is just around the corner. Many of us want to know how bad winter is.
Our team of meteorologists worked together to put together a winter weather forecast to give us a glimpse into our future.
According to our own André Bernier, he said they were always looking at the East Pacific for reference. For now, the weather will be pretty typical.
There are periods of warm and cold air. However, the most noticeable cold will probably occur between January 12th and February 14th. That doesn’t mean it gets cold all the time.
When it comes to snowfall, he said there could be a 58-78 inch spread this winter. The average is about 66 inches.
You can see the full forecast in the video above.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below.
- Fauci: The life we knew wouldn’t come back until the “months” of 2021.
- Winter weather forecast: Check when it gets cold and when it snows
- Big Time Sports: Wisconsin-Nebraska Canceled, OSU and Penn State University Square Off in Happy Valley
- Trump, Biden campaign on the same lawn on the Florida battlefield
- I-TEAM: Pair accused of stealing luggage containing women’s ashes, family desperate to find them