Cleveland, Ohio 2020-09-17 07:43:48 –
AKRON, Ohio (WJW) – The Summit County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Akron Police Department are investigating the shooting death of a 23-year-old woman.
According to the medical examiner, around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, the woman was outside a home in the 500 block of Hoye Ave.
The woman was shot in the torso during a fight, according to a press release.
She died at the hospital a short time later.
The victim has not been identified.
Police have not said if they have a suspect in custody.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Woman shot to death outside home in Akron
- Second stimulus checks: Will we see a new direct payment before Election Day?
- ‘A Promised Land’: First volume of Barack Obama’s memoir to be released in November
- SkyFOX HD to make its debut, bringing viewers a whole new view of NE Ohio
- Military police wanted ‘heat ray’ for use on protestors in Washington, D.C.