Las Vegas, Nevada 2021-06-15 12:11:25 –
Las Vegas (KTNV) —The World Series of Poker has finalized its 2021 daily event schedule.
The event door will open on September 30th at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, with non-stop action until the end of the event prior to the Thanksgiving holiday on November 23rd. Online and face-to-face registration will begin in August. ..
The WSOP was canceled last year due to a coronavirus pandemic. This year too, the start was delayed due to the pandemic,
This year’s main event has four starting flights to choose from: Thursday, November 4th, Day 1A, Friday, November 5th, Day 1B, Saturday, November 6th, Day 1C, and Sunday, Day 1D. .. November 7th. The iconic Deep Stack tournament will continue to be played at the Main Event Final Table on Tuesday, November 16th and Wednesday, November 17th.
At the annual poker festival that began in 1970, CBS Sports’ new broadcast partners will expand coverage during the tournament. Eighteen different bracelet events unprecedented will be aired in a minimum of 15 hours of coverage of the 2021 Main Event, produced exclusively by Poker Central.
Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino and all Caesars Entertainment Resorts in Las Vegas use a special pre-booking code, WSOPM, to discount hotel room rates if attendees of the WSOP Bracelet event book early. Rio will offer players a fee on certain days as low as $ 47. Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Link Hotel + Experience also offer discounted rates for WSOP players.Visit your booking to see a complete list of rates for all Caesars Entertainment properties [link.mediaoutreach.meltwater.com] page. Prices are based on availability and are subject to change.
The highlights of the schedule below. To view the entire gold bracelet schedule, visit the WSOP2021 schedule. [link.mediaoutreach.meltwater.com] Where downloadable versions are available.
New and noteworthy:
October 1: Only the $ 500 “The Reunion” and the $ 5,000,000 GTD Prize Pool – WSOP were able to guarantee a weekend opening that required more than 10,000 attendees. Players can choose from or play all three starting flights on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
October 8th-November 19th: Record-breaking Resurrection – Every Friday and Saturday of 2021, the WSOP will host one of the WSOP’s flagship No Limit Hold’em events. Millionaire Maker, Monster Stack, Double Stack, Colossus and The Closer are all back with millions of dollars in prize pools and great value.
October 5: $ 25,000 Heads Up No Limit Hold’em Championship – The WSOP’s annual Heads Up Championship has increased to $ 25,000, with a 64 player cap and becoming a roster of the world’s elite. There is no mistake.
October 10: $ 1,000 Flip and Go Announced by GG Poker – A popular online format has flourished at live events. Each player is initially all preflop, dealing three cards and choosing two. One player wins the table, quickly fast forwards to money, and the tournament plays in a traditional structure.
October 27-28: $ 1,000 Senior Doubles – Record-breaking Senior No Limit Hold’em Championship offers a two-day start date for the first time, allowing players to re-enter one option per flight Will be done.
October 6, 13, 18, 21, 24: “Old School Freeze Out Revives” – The only pure freeze out at the WSOP is no longer the main event. Starting October 6th, true freezeouts will be offered at all popular buy-in levels from $ 500 to $ 5,000.
October 31st: 7 Single Draw NL Returns from Deuce – The Poker Players Championship expands to 9 games with 2-7 single draw NL returns. A $ 2,500 version of this format will also be available on October 28th.
November 17: Poker Hall of Fame Prizes – In honor of the Poker Hall of Fame (PHOF), which began in 1979, Living Hall of Fame members are invited to freeroll into the $ 1,979 No Limit Hold’em tournament, which is open to all players. Will be done. Each participating player will receive a prize corresponding to the year they joined the most exclusive club in poker, and the 2021 PHOF participants will be announced.
November 19: Nosebreed PLO – The best buy-in ever for the WSOP PLO tournament ($ 50,000 Event 84) interrupts the prestigious High Roller series scheduled after the main event. This includes $ 50,000, $ 100,000 and $ 250,000 No Limit Hold’em. Event.
In addition, the Daily Deep Stack Tournament quartet will return to the Pavilion Room most days at 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm, and 10:00 pm, with satellite tournaments and live-action shows daily.
- Online Registration: To avoid queuing and congestion, the WSOP encourages players to sign up for events using the online / mobile registration process, allowing players to register and pay online. WSOP uses www.BravoPokerLive.com [bravopokerlive.com] Manage online / mobile registrations. Players registering online will need to access the Belize Ballroom and verify their ID. Once confirmed, players can select an event online via Bravo, print a sheet card and go directly to the table using a self-service kiosk throughout the Rio Convention Center. Registration will begin in August. The WSOP will be publicly announced when it comes to live performances.
- Face-to-face registration: The main registration area remains in the tropical ballroom near the rear end of the Rio Convention Center, with additional stations in both the main registration cage and the VIP cage. Business hours begin Thursday, September 30th at 9am and are open 24 hours until Tuesday, November 23rd. Valid photo ID, Caesars Rewards Card, payment to attend the event.
- Caesars Rewards (CR): Remains in Rio Rotanda as a central place for players to earn loyalty cards. The Caesars Rewards kiosk can also be used by players to reprint their cards without visiting a CR representative.
- WSOP event payment methods: cash, credit / debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express), ACH (new in 2021), telecom transfer, or withdrawal from registrant’s authorized bank account, participant or Rio Cashier checks, Rio gaming chips, Rio Tournament buy-in chips, or Tournament buy-in credits sent to are all accepted as payment methods for 2021 WSOP. There is an additional charge for all ACH / credit / debit card transactions. Participants using credit / debit cards must have a valid ID that matches the cardholder name present on the credit card used for the transaction.
- WSOP Tournament Account: Players can fund WSOP events and deposit money into their account upon arrival. After setting up an account in the WSOP Main Cage of the Tropical Ballroom, players can register online or on their mobile device (www.BravoPokerLive.com). [bravopokerlive.com]For WSOP tournaments that use the funds used to open an account and print a sheet card at one of the kiosks, you do not need to use the registration line to attend the event.
- Payouts are now available in the Parma Ballroom: To relieve pressure, increase efficiency and reduce latency, players begin the payout process in Parma before collecting prizes in the WSOP Main Cage of the Tropical Ballroom. I can do it. Players can request payment methods such as cash, wire transfers, casino chips, checks, or tournament account deposits. If you have a Bravo Tournament Buy-in account, you can return your funds to your account.
- International Players Applying for ITIN: International Players Must Bring Additional Identification Cards, such as Signed Lease Agreements, Utility Invoices, Mobile Phone Invoices, etc. There is.
Satellites for the WSOP Gold Bracelet event will begin at WSOP.com and will continue to run throughout the event. In 2019, more than 1,000 seats were awarded through WSOP.com.
Visit WSOP.com/2021 to view important details about this year’s event. This page will be published live before and during the event, allowing players to find all the information related to the WSOP. Structural sheets for individual events will be posted on WSOP.com starting in July.
After 26 months of absence, expectations and expectations for the 2021 WSOP are high. The 2019 WSOP marked the tournament entries and prize pool and was awarded 187,298 entries and $ 293,183,345 in prize money. The average WSOP Gold Bracelet event in 2019 featured a prize pool of $ 3,257,592, with $ 533,613 awarded to the winner of the event. The 2019 Main Event attracted 8,569 players (the second largest in history and the largest since 2006) with a total prize pool of $ 80,548,600 and the winner was awarded $ 10,000,000.
The 2019 WSOP features remarkable records including total entries and prize awards, 28,017 prize payments, 62 events with a prize pool of over $ 1 million, and 12 events with a prize pool of over $ 5 million. It was made. For the first time, 12 events had more than 5,000 participants from more than 100 countries.
Players should remember to bring a valid government-issued photo ID with their current address and a secondary ID (such as an invoice or address confirmation). Players residing outside the United States must have a valid passport in addition to another form of trusted ID that includes address information.
Event schedules, events, start times, end times, and locations are subject to change. Tournament chips have no cash value. Winners must provide a valid photo ID. If you have a prize of more than $ 5,000 minus the event buy-in, please complete your tax return. Players without a taxpayer number and foreign players from non-tax treaty countries are subject to tax withholding of up to 30%.