St. Louis, Missouri 2021-05-29 19:09:00 –
ST. Louis (KMOV.com) –People all over the country pay tribute to those who died in military service on the last Monday of May each year.
Below is a list of services that honor lost people in the St. Louis region.
- Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery already has the American flag in several cemeteries. The cemetery will host a small Memorial Day ceremony, but will not be open to the public.
- St. Louis United Church of Christ will host a celebration on Monday at 9am on Denny Road 11735 in southern St. Louis County. Family-friendly events are open to the public for free.
- St. Peters will host a celebration online starting at 10am. This linkThe program will also air on Charter Spectrum Channel 992 and U-Bath Channel 99 at 10 am.
- The college city Memorial Day Run will be turbulent this year.The first wave starts at 7am click here For more information
- The city of Floristant hosts a celebration at 1:00 pm at the James J. Egan Center.
- The Soldiers Memorial is open from 10am to 5pm on Memorial Day. The names of the 1,072 monuments will be read aloud at 10 am A 1-hour free tour will be offered at 12:30 pm, 2 pm and 3:30 pm
Copyright 2021 KMOV (Meredith Corporation).all rights reserved
Your guide to Memorial Day services around St. Louis | St. Louis News Headlines Source link Your guide to Memorial Day services around St. Louis | St. Louis News Headlines